If you have an emergency, need to report a crime in progress, are injured as the result of an incident, or need an officer dispatched to a crime location, please dial 911.Do not use this site.
This online service is for reporting non-emergency incidents that occurred within the city limits of Warner Robins, Georgia, and include, but may not be limited to, the following types of incidents:
· Aggressive Driving
· Bad Checks
· Criminal Trespass/Vandalism
· Identity Theft
· Lost or Mislaid Property
· Suspicious Activity
· Theft by Taking (less than $500.00 value)
You may not use this site to report the following types of incidents:
· Stolen vehicles
· Runaways or missing persons
· Any incident where evidence may need to be collected
· Domestic violence
· Traffic accidents
· Lost or stolen driver’s license
Reports submitted via online must meet the following conditions:
- Must have occurred in the city limits of Warner Robins, Georgia.
- There must NOT be any suspect information at all.
- There must be NO evidence to process.
- The crime being reported must NOT be in progress.
- The crime being reported CANNOT be a violent crime.
All required information must be completed. A police officer will review the information provided and process the report if it meets the minimum requirements. You may be contacted for additional information, and you will be notified by email of the case number once the report is completed and approved or rejected.